This article is about someone who is meetable in Vintage Penguin.
Rockhopper (commonly abbreviated as RH, or referred to by his title, Captain Rockhopper) is a friendly pirate who docks at irregular intervals on Vintage Penguin Island, usually with gifts or knowledge. He is one of the mascots of Vintage Penguin.
He keeps a journal of his adventures, and sells rare items brought over from Rockhopper Island and other places. When he comes to Vintage Penguin Island, he gives away a free item and sells other items to penguins through a catalog: Rockhopper's Rare Items; which often includes pirate themed items such as pirate hats, telescopes, backgrounds, furniture, and other cosmetics.
Rockhopper is shown to be a seafaring, adventurous pirate who is extremely brave and courageous, doing things such as fighting off a gigantic squid with only the help of Yarr and his Snow Cannon 3000. Rockhopper has a thirst for adventure, and he encourages anyone he meets to try something new. He is endearing, fierce, and adventurous - much like a Red Puffle.
- Rockhopper's favorite Vintage Penguin game is Mancala, his favorite food is Stinky Cheese, and his favorite drink is Cream Soda
- Rockhopper once had his own igloo, but it melted a long time ago. Now the Migrator is his home.
- Rockhopper is the only penguin (as of late) to have eyebrows
- He's named after the Rockhopper penguin, known for their bushy eyebrows (a characteristic shared by the Captain himself).
- Rockhopper does not trust any boat that does not have sails; not since he took a ride on Gary's rocket boat.
- Rockhopper is at least 22 years old.
- Rockhopper and Gary never met before the end of the Save The Migrator Project, according to the Club Penguin Times.
- He has Phoenicopteriphobia, a fear of pink flamingos.
- Rockhopper has fought a Giant Squid will arriving at Vintage Penguin Island.
- Rockhopper owns a red puffle called Yarr.